Are you being overcharged for your Work Comp coverage?
The answer is, we believe you are and we're prepared to do something about it.
With a multitude of hands tinkering with your Workers Compensation calculation and over 600 classifications to choose from, chances are errors are being made on your premium and you are paying more than your required share for coverage. Errors such as these go unnoticed because looking for them requires specialized skills and training which the majority of agents do not possess, however MAG does.
MAG offers the services of Certified Work Comp Advisors specifically trained to eliminate errors and save you money. Each advisor undergoes extensive training before earning certification and is required to keep up-to-date on the many rule changes through ongoing education in order to maintain their qualified standing. Simply stated, Work Comp Advisors operate as client advocates whose primary job is to get back overcharged premium from the insurance company.
SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF HAVING A CERTIFIED WORK COMP ADVISOR INCLUDE:
- Identification and submission of errors in such areas as Experience Modification and Classification
- Follow up for refunds
- Assist employers in establishing a process for reducing costs and eliminating future errors
- Help employers in the hiring process, where Work Comp problems often start
- Prevention advice on the causes of injuries
- Creation of a process to get injured workers back-on-the-job quickly and fairly
- Knowledge and understanding of the complicated Workers' Compensation system
For more information and a free consultation call us today .We look forward to the opportunity of working on your account and possibly saving you thousands of dollars.